Saturday, July 8, 2017

Hello World!

Welcome to my new blog!
I don't know why I'm doing this but I'm  starting this journal on top of the other blogs I can barely manage, to document my thoughts on the subject of leadership. I know that this is something that I should have started a long time ago, perhaps even before I started my other blogs. It just so happens that the inspiration came in just now!

Anyway, the plan is, for the lack of a better word to use other than plan, is to write down my thoughts on the subject of leadership as I learn from my daily encounters with leaders, ideas about leaders and people, needing leadership.  My purpose is not to educate. I don't think I have the necessary expertise for that.  My intention is to think out loud and share my opinions about how leadership should be.  I also hope to start a conversation that will help me and those who care to have that conversation with me learn a thing or two about our leadership situations and how to deal with them.

So, what do I have in store for you? Essays! stuff that I write while stuck in traffic about leadership. Videos! I have some videos of me talking about leadership in some of my learning engagements that will find their way in this blog. I also plan, there I go again with saying plan, to video-record, some of the leadership frameworks and ideas I believe in and share my thoughts on how to apply them in the real world.

So, do visit this blog again. I will try to write about 10 articles before I launch it. I hope you like it and I hope you find something useful in it for your own leadership journey.